If you are in Dubai or planning to visit and did not add Global Village to your bucket list, you’re missing the distinctive and integrated destination which is a first family place with entertainment, tradition, and shopping altogether. Considered as one of the most anticipated family entertainment events in Dubai city, The Global Village is a great cultural representation to raise its screens to an international swarm of attendees. It is known for its podium for groups of people across the world. In the year 2019, the global village successfully hosted its 23rd season of the event in Dubai.
Dubai’s Global Village resumed on Sunday, October 25 for its 26th season. Let’s read what tiny world compressed into a single space has to offer:
– Small World But More Colorful: Get to see multiple nationalities which you might not be able to see otherwise. This is a unique opportunity to discover the culture and traditions of all these countries in one single day. Witness how colorful it looks when we see through the diversity of these nations.
– Live Shows and Performances: International singers perform their hits live with incredible lights and sounds. This is one opportunity to watch your favorite artist from any nation performing live. Who would miss that?
– Popular Monster Stunt Show: If you’re someone who loves adventure, then there are ample activities to give adrenaline to you. Participate in escape games, shows and enjoy live street performances. Tightrope performances, Globo shows, Chinese circuses, monster stunt shows, etc are a part of this event.
– Fantasy Island: In Global Village, Fantasy Island is the home of thrilling and exciting rides accompanied by firework shows, dancing shows, etc. The rides available in theme parks are Loop Fighter, Cape Fear Ghost Train, Crazy Golf Ride, etc.
– Get Ready To Spend Some Money: With such diversity, it is now hard to find something to shop for. Souvenirs and vintage items are offered to shoppers from all over the world. You will find 30 pavilions that represent 75 countries worldwide. You can shop vintage products like:
• Argan Oil from Morocco,
• Carpets from Afghanistan,
• Pure honey from Yemen,
• Silk and cotton from India,
• Dry fruits from Thailand,
• Shea Butter from Africa,
• Saffron from Iran,
• Spices from Nigeria,
• Scarves from Egypt,
• Coffee, rose perfume from Turkey
– Enjoy Varied Cuisines: Let your taste buds enjoy the unique delicacies of different nations. With so many different items, you will get flustered about what to eat or whatnot.
Places Near Global Village:
If you’re looking for other places near Global Village to traverse, we bring you some selected places in Dubai that will make your trip a memorable one: